• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

he hates me!! help please!!

Jdizzyfizzy said:
is that u in ur profile icon :crazy02: u look really nice for a 28 yr old :cool:

:rolleyes: ... thanks. Yes that is me.

Not bad for 28? What am I supposed to look like, wrinkley?... LOL! You'll see when you hit your mid-20's that its not old...
me.jpg

RachelS said:
Sorry to hijack but is there a members pics page on here?
There are a couple threads floating around.....I believe one is creatively titled "Members Picture Thread", and another is something like "We've all seen pictures of your snakes...."

Give the search function a whack.

regards,
jazz

Jdizzyfizzy said:
just had damien out for 10mins he was great too! and i might grow out of it, but you guys must be parents cuzz you sound like my mum "youll grow out of it"

Nope, I'm not a parent. And I'm still a teenager. I grew out of it at the end of Junior year in high school.
I like the same music, and it's still all about tattoos and piercings. It's just everything is hidden.

Jdizzyfizzy said:
<3 well what can i say! marilyn manson change's ppl

Haha. Oh god, Marilyn Manson..Although I've been listening to him in my car lately. :/ Hope I'm not going back in time. Haha.

Would I kill to be 28!!! But without quadruplets... Not that Lore doesn't have a nice clutch... Oh the things I'd do differently!

Nanci

Nanci said:
Would I kill to be 28!!! But without quadruplets... Not that Lore doesn't have a nice clutch... Oh the things I'd do differently!

Nanci

LOL! Thanks, they are a mighty fine "clutch" (I preferr joking about that rather than when people joke about my "litter" :rolleyes: :angry01: )

Lore said:
LOL! Thanks, they are a mighty fine "clutch" (I preferr joking about that rather than when people joke about my "litter" :rolleyes: :angry01: )
....and when you think about it, the only important difference is where the eggs hang out before "pipping".... :sidestep:

regards,
jazz

Jdizzyfizzy said:
:p wonder if marilyn manson likes corn snakes lol

Speaking of age Brian Hugh Warner (aka Marilyn Manson), was born on January 5, 1969. He'll be turning 38 soon. :cheers:

Lore said:

Haha. I don't know how you keep up with quadruplets..that's crazy..
I had a hard enough time helping my mom take care of my little sister.

Lore said:
Speaking of age Brian Hugh Warner (aka Marilyn Manson), was born on January 5, 1969. He'll be turning 38 soon. :cheers:
And Alice Cooper is approaching 60.....

regards,
jazz

Hey, man! 28 is not old!! You'll see when you hit about 22 how much closer 28 is...and then 30.

And us saying "you'll grow out of it" isn't meant as an insult. It's simply true. We all did, and when people told us "you'll grow out of it", we didn't believe them...but we did.

here's a picture of me at 33:
361925074_l.jpg

I still feel "young". I play paintball and climb on rocks and go fishing...I just have a daughter and responsibilities now. Being older isn't a bad thing. You have more money to do the things you want to do, and nobody tells you that you can't do something. :cheers:

Exactly, no one to report to, and little ones to do our bidding... muhahah!

Gotta love a tattoo'd rock climbing man... :cheers:

tyflier said:
Hey, man! 28 is not old!! You'll see when you hit about 22 how much closer 28 is...and then 30.

And us saying "you'll grow out of it" isn't meant as an insult. It's simply true. We all did, and when people told us "you'll grow out of it", we didn't believe them...but we did.

here's a picture of me at 33:
361925074_l.jpg

I still feel "young". I play paintball and climb on rocks and go fishing...I just have a daughter and responsibilities now. Being older isn't a bad thing. You have more money to do the things you want to do, and nobody tells you that you can't do something. :cheers:

I'm 31 and by no means 'past it' (turn 32 on the same day as Marilyn Manson as I have just found out!)

Once you hit your mid 20s Jdizzyfizzy, you'll won't think you're old til at least 45 :D

Lore said:
3 Days after my birthday! o.o

At 33...I'm in better shape than I was at 22. That comes from staying active and chasing around a 2 1/2 yr old little girl.

Funny...but it seems that the older I get...the older old gets :rolleyes: .

Back