• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello, from Davis, California

sleeperchris

Hi everyone!
Just a little about myself, my name is Chris Sleeper from Davis, California (USA) 21 y/o and happily engaged :). My love for Corns started back in high school when I had to have a snake, but of course had no idea what a Corn was or anything about them. Bought my first at a local pet shop a 1 1/2 y/o Boy and named him Draco. Came straight to these forums then and by looking at pics from Serpenco and here deemed he was a beautiful Amel. He lived to 5 1/2 but had a problem with his shed one day and I came home and he unfortunately passed away while I was at school. This time around I'll be coming home to my lil guy (or gal hehe) every night. I'm much more informed this time around and have been reading everything on these forums to get reacquainted with everything that's needed for care/feeding. Haven't made any purchases as to morph and am still trying to get a good final figure for my fiancee on total cost (of course will change with different morphs). I've always loved Motleys though and think I will go with that just have to decide on color preference :p. Well appreciate you reading this blabber and hope to establish a good reputation on this awesome site and make many friends. Thanks all!

Thanks :) and omg I love that site, literally last night when I found it I spent 2 hours just reading about the different morphs trying to familiarize myself because I so want to be able to look at a corn pic and definatively know what it is :p Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi Chris!

I don't know how many types of corns this guy has in the back, but have you been here?

http://www.auburnreptilecompany.com/

That is where I got my snake and it was pretty cool inside! He lives and has his shop in a small apartment complex. One apartment for living in, one for the store, and one for housing/breeding I think. But he seems to know what he's talking about. Gave me all the same info I am getting on this board. Any cool places in the Davis area?

Back