• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello

Skull_Luv

I am rather new to both this forum and to the world of snakes. I don't own one yet and probably wont be able to get one until I move out of my mother's home. Plus it probably wont be a good idea to get one right now anyways since we have one cat that is a very determined hunter (she never stops messing with my colony of female mice and has knocked the cage off of its stand at least five times), yet she has yet to kill any. So introducing a snake to the mix will just cause all kinds of trouble especially since my mom is terrified of anything that slithers or crawls. (She warmed up to mice though thank to the now dearly departed Trick)

Anyways I am mainly here to learn a little more about corn snakes since I would like to get one in the for see able future.

Welcome. You'll learn a lot about corn snakes here. You'll also learn that there are some very passionate people here. Also many very knowledgable people here.

Thank you both for the welcomes. I can that already I have learned a lot of things to add to my already limited knowledge of all things serpent. I have only been lurking about on here for two days as well, lol.

Back