• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HELP, I found a snake, and I dont know what it is!!

CornSnakes556

Earlier this morning, I found outside an all white with red eyes snake...
I've never seen a snake like this before, I'm thinking someone realesed it.. I know it must not be a wild snake. As I have corn snakes, but it looks nothing like a "blizzard corn snake" what do you guys think>?

Thanks

l_53a1ab1ee41cc744f1959d4b593110b0.jpg

I think you got lucky, and that's a cute little guy!
It looks like a little Blizzard to me..But I'll leave that up to someone who knows better.

A better picture would go a long way towards getting a better idea of what it is. From what I'm seeing, I'd guess a blizzard too. As far as the "arrow shaped" head.. he/she is scared and trying to look meanacing! :grin01:

Someone is probably missing that baby. I'd put an ad at Petsmart or on Craigslist or something...

Nanci

Nanci said:
Someone is probably missing that baby. I'd put an ad at Petsmart or on Craigslist or something...

Nanci

I was also thinking the same thing. Do you know any neighbors who keep snakes?

Nanci, wonderful idea, I will definatly do that, I just wanted to see what type of snake he was and how old before I posted an ad :).. But I will do so!

it looks like it, where did you find it and what state do you live in and is it in the city or is it in the country details

Ok details where did you find it I asked you many questions please answer Give me a story so I know what I working with You found not me I was not there You might have a very valubule animal there So please respond in more that 4 word answers. The whole story I need to know everyhing

Ok, we are located in the Country of Huston Texas.. I was in my front yard, when I saw a white streak run across the lawn, and I didnt really make anything of it at first, so I see out of the corner of my eye, a white streak slither under the bush in the yard, so I went over, and he was acting a little touchy, but nothing major, I mean he's just a baby. so I took him inside and put him in one of my extra 20 gallon tanks. he was very cold, so I put a uth in and a light on him/her. And decided to take pictures and see if everyone knew what type of snake he was, OR if someone was missing him.

Does this help any??

This might be the find of a life time ? Is your niberghood in the city do you have nibghors on each side of your house. or are you faw away from everybody?

Whew! I thought I had lost her forever. I am so thankful you found her for me. Please return her to 123456 1st St Somewhere, Ohio.

lol j/k.

He/she is a very pretty snake though. Good luck finding the owner.

Yes Sir, I'm away from everyone, but not in nowheres land, its a couple miles to town, and I only have one neighbor and their an older couple, who are scared if snakes.

OH My Goodness Tesst LOL, you had me going, I'm starting to get a little attached, then you came along almost brought a tear to my eye, LOL

The snake is worth a preety penny it is a wild caught emoryi in some type of albino . Would you like to sell it. here is my phone number if you like to call 718 792 2593

Back