• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help identifying morph!!

flamekitty84

Hello all, I am new here and ive had my corn snake for around 5 years. I got her (I think its a her) from a pet store in early 2009 and never figured out what morph she was
heres a couple pics of her cute self
Her name is Snickerdoodle (Snickie)

f09330bd7ba448eedbe373371d2298f8.jpg

1df90f3fadf1f3d3ac48bff7dd050933.jpg

b6f4cdfc4f4444df880f172c981fb7fd.jpg

thanx in advance!

Amanda

thank you! shes im the process now of getting tamed down a bit
she was staying with my mom for the last 2 years cuz I couldnt bring her when I moved
but I recently got her back a few weeks ago and im in awe at how big shes gotten /: shes very jumpy cuz my mom only handled her to feed her once a week

Hello all, I am new here and ive had my corn snake for around 5 years. I got her (I think its a her) from a pet store in early 2009 and never figured out what morph she was
heres a couple pics of her cute self
Her name is Snickerdoodle (Snickie)

ive been wondering, Snickie grew a lot the last two years that she spent with my mom and when I got her back, I noticed that she had some rly deep almost purple stripes running down her back that she never had before. does this change her morph or anything like that? or is she a normal motley still? I just found it weird that they didnt show up until after 3 years.

this pic does not rly show the stripes well, but u can see two running down her back.

the photos in the first post were years before I got her back, so she does not have them

4c3cc8c0ffbb0d9414a53f0fb064c3fd.jpg

thanx for looking again!

Back