• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help She's Lost!!!!

haley.g

two days ago I woke up only to discover my cornsnake has come up missing. i've tried the masking tape on the floor trick and setting her cage on the ground open with a live mouse hoping she'll return but no luck. does anybody have any other suggestions?

They like small dark spaces so try to think about some. You can also try looking under the refrigerator or radiator, it seems quite a few people found theirs there.

Alternatively, on the main forum page, search using the word “escape” and you will see lots and lots of threads where several tips are being been given.

Good luck!

when my little fella went missing, i turned the lights down real low, as i figured he was most likely to come out in the dark, and cut some mice up around the room for him. i decided to cut them as i figured this would be more enticing and smelly for the snake, so it would be more likely that he came out for it. anyway, after about 12 hours i came into the room and there he was just tuckin into a pinkies head, which left me flying across the room after him hehe. managed to get him back into his tank safely, and he didnt even drop the pinky, just carried on swallowing it as soon as i let him down. good look finding your snake.

Well she hasn't returned yet I took your advice and looked under the fridge and warm places. I think I'm going to try the toothpick/flour trick. Maybe then I'll know where she's been and if she's even still in the house.

Back