• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Herp-people from New York

Kokopelli

Resident Boa Fanatic
Hey everyone,
I have a friend that's on a visit to the US.
I was wondering if there's a store worth visiting or perhaps an exhibition in the very near future there?
Also, any keeper in the area who keeps Phelsuma geckos?

He would like to make the most out of the trip and sadly he didn't think about asking before :p

Just curious - are you referring to New York City - or New York State? I live in Rochester NY and there is a small reptile store near us...

I live on long island and we have a few reptile stores here, and our li reptile show is on the 19th of oct. if they will be here that long. I am about 90 min from the nyc, by car. if interested i will list the shops.

There are a number of interesting little shops but in terms of display and detail I recommend Fauna on the upper west side of Manhattan. בהצלחה!

Back