• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hoggie eating=funniest thing evar

Zombiegirl

So I fed the hoggie tonight, and about peed myself laughing...he was SO cranky, hissing and throwing himself about I couldn't contain myself...so I left the pinky in his bin (I had the dreaded spooky tongs of doooooooom!) for a few minutes and after he calmed himself down he started to smell around and TA-DA! a meal! Fancy that...and he ate it without a second thought...too funny! I am hugely relieved...I was worried he wouldn't want to eat at all after my ex-roommate having to force feed hers every time and hearing other horror stories about the little stinkers.

Ahaha, my friends was such a character just like that!
I'm glad to hear that he ate for you!
Im hoping that a hoggy will be my next snake, the only thing I worry about is feeding..
but if I can find one that's on f/t then he/she will be mine! ;)

your lucky to have him!

Justine: This little dude was feeding on live when I bought him so that had me worried but the breeder said I should be able to switch him over and seems he was correct! He didn't want it initially but once he realized what it was he didn't even think twice, just nommed it down. The fact they can be stubborn eaters was one reason that kept me from getting one sooner but we saw him at the show and just had to have him lol.

Too cute, Ju-on my Blue Beauty is like that, except she doesn't bluff when she strikes..... I vote you get it on video ^^ It's too cute not to share.

wow! I'm glad it was that easy for you to switch him over!!
their such adorable snakes, ill get one, one day.. :eek:

I did get a quick video of one little hiss lol...I wish I could've gotten his full tantrum, I will try next time lol

Back