• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Home sweet home

LMS68

I'd like to see your snake's set up please. :)

While Martha is recuperating, we had to strip her tank to the bare minimum. I found that the set up we had for her (before emptying it) seemed pretty boring & I've seen some that are pretty elaborate. So once she can start having her normal habitat back, I thought it would be nice to spruce things up for her.

Nothing fancy here; not the best pic angles either. This is just what I happen to have already on my computer.

Attachments

• soph 3.jpg
    soph 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 79
Nice! I was at Pet Smart last night & I didn't see that set up. Mind you it was at a small location & I was in a rush.

Thanks

Just realized that maybe I should've put this in the photo section instead.

How do I get a mod to move it?

Ha! Had time to snoop some more around the forum & found a thread in DIY section that had already been started a while back where you can show off your vivs. Le Oooops!

Here's a recent one of Hermes' viv.

004-4.jpg

This is Ciqala's old viv, she moved into a larger one a few weeks ago and now Lenore lives in this one with her own things which consist of lots of plants especially all along the edges of the floor of the tank and a bamboo pole. I don't have any pics of Ciqala's new viv or the way this one is now set up for Lenore.

053.jpg

Here's a section of Nessie's, the other half is plants and hides. Her's is very similar in set up to Hermes' viv.

025.jpg

I've got another 20g long with Ivy in it, I don't have any pics of it right now but it's stuffed full of stuff for her too lol. One would think I'd never see them with all the things they have, but I see them all the time.

Just took these, lol. Here's Ciqala's new viv. I'm hoping to get her a background for it this weekend.

007_zps2717aaed.jpg

Here's Lenore, she's in the left corner "spying" on me.

008_zpseff9cf5b.jpg

They are all beautifully laid out! Wow! I never thought of adding big silk flowers. Gorgeous!

Back