• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Homozygote BUF-Hypo ???????

slangenbroed

I bred in 2010 a hypobuf ( Bnhh ), and the mistery one, and i think that mystery one was a homosygote buf-hypo.
And this year i think i have again a Homosygote Buf Hypo ( BBhh ),this is from a compleet other line than the line from 2010.
First the animal
second closer
last together with buf from same clutch.

Attachments

• 2011BBhh.jpg
    2011BBhh.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 2011BBhh1.jpg
    2011BBhh1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 2011BBhh2.jpg
    2011BBhh2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 77
I bred in 2010 a hypobuf ( Bnhh ), and the mistery one, and i think that mystery one was a homosygote buf-hypo.
And this year i think i have again a Homosygote Buf Hypo ( BBhh ),this is from a compleet other line than the line from 2010.
First the animal
second closer
last together with buf from same clutch.
And a hypobuf with buf
and a hypo from same line as hypobuf
and the homosygote hypobuf close up

Attachments

• hypobuf2011.jpg
    hypobuf2011.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 60
  • hypo2011.gif
    hypo2011.gif
    261.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 2011BBhh1.jpg
    2011BBhh1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 61
Out of all the buf snakes I have seen. Hypo Buf is the prettiest one in my opinion. I can't wait to see it as an adult.

So is the lightest one Homo for Buf and Hypo?, as in it expresses the "super" form of the Buf gene?

Just trying to wrap my mind around it... Because that is the one I really like. He looks so cool!

So is the lightest one Homo for Buf and Hypo?, as in it expresses the "super" form of the Buf gene?

Just trying to wrap my mind around it... Because that is the one I really like. He looks so cool!

From the lightest there is only one animals from this year, so we must wait.
And the superform, i think you can't call it a superform i think, becouse its a
( dominant gene Single ore better to say hetero )
Buf is B
Normale is n
Buf is Bn
Breeding Bn x Bn gives Bn-nn and BB, but there is so little dif between Bn and BB in the phenotype .And i think the BB causes with hypo this.

Greatings

Jan

Back