• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Horrible day, need to rehome many of my snakes.....

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
Husband put down his foot today. Said things had to change. I need to rehome some of my snakes to GOOD homes as soon as possible.

Here is part of the list.....

1.0 2011 Caramel het hypo and lavender. "C3PO", bred by Carol Huddleston. Hold for Julie.

1.0 2009 Normal het sunkissed, anery, bloodred and stripe. "Shorty" has a stumptail.

1.0 2010 Normal het sunkissed, diffused and charcoal. "Mojo" Brights reds, nice borders. Bred by Joanna D at Mojo herps. Hold for Alan.

1.1 2007 Lavenders het diffused and stripe. "Lugosi" and "Luna", Bred by Dean Arnold. Going to Terri.

0.1 2009 Caramel stripe "Riley". Pending to Christen.

1.0 Amel adult Free. Hold For Alan.

Please pm to ask for prices. Many are available for the cost of shipping only.

Last edited:
Thanks Aaron.....I am a little shell shocked. Please everyone who has pmed me could you just post the names of the snakes you want? It will help me keep thigs straight. Pms are flying in all directions and I plan on getting very drunk tonight......

Sorry to hear this Beth. Wish I was in your area. I would house them for you so you could still visit.

So sorry to hear this, Beth. Will send you a PM in a moment or two. If there's anything I can do to help (I'm in southern NH on the Mass border), please let me know.

Dear Beth,

I would like to help you with the getting drunk part of your post.
I have years experience in this and know what to avoid for a better out come.
I have a good track record for least falling flat on my face and visting the poor line porcelain goddess. So when your ready, call me.
😘

Is 0.1 2009 Lava het bloodred "Nyota" bred by Carol Huddleston available and how much is she. Is she just shipping cost?

Wow - just saw this thread! So sorry to hear about your day! Now I know why you wanted to make alternate arrangements with me.

PM me if you need to "talk" or if I can help.

Thank you EVERYBODY for helping me through one of the hardest weeks of my life. I love this place and its people more than you can ever know! (I even had a friend offer to take me and alllllll my snakes in!!) :)
At first he wanted me to rehome all but 6......and I had 61 total (some babies that I had not yet bonded with but still.......)

Finally, after much drinking and crying and such, we came to a compromise that I can keep as many as fits in our original rack. Well with the huge cages of Maytag and DayTony (who I REFUSED to even consider rehoming), there is space for 28. I am keeping 24. Even though a few that I am sending out hurts me ALOT, the ones that remain are most of my heart snakes and will be appreciated alot more than they ever have before. This hobby is in my blood and hubby is happier now too.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

So glad to hear things are getting resolved and you can continue to enjoy the hobby. Your snakes are fitting in well and have become a great addition to my family. Thanks again. I will keep you posted on updates.

All good relationships require compromise on both sides...

...so glad that you were able to work something out that you can both be reasonably happy with. I have downsized quite a bit the last few years, and find that the remaining animals are now more fun instead of just added work. I hope it will work out that way for you, too.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I am happy to hear you were able to reach a compromise. I had a cat for 12 yrs that my ex made me give up, ripped my heart out. I told myself that I would never allow anyone to do that to me again. Again, happy to read that everything worked out. Best of luck with everything

Back