• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How about something different?

Dwight Good

CK20308m.jpg

I'll let you all figure it out, ;)

>> Are they 75% corn 25 % king jungle corns?

Kinda.... but their not exactly jungle corns. The bloodline was established with a black kingsnake, <i>L. g. nigra </i> instead of using the more common California king. They are indeed 75% corn, 25% king though.

Nice guesswork!!

Very Cool Dwight! I can see that little anery with some stripes in it though, that would be even better! Thanks for sharing! BTW, the Black Rats are on adult mice now. :D

carol said:
Very Cool Dwight! I can see that little anery with some stripes in it though, that would be even better! Thanks for sharing! BTW, the Black Rats are on adult mice now. :D

Thanks! Any pics of the black rats?

Khaman said:
Is this the clutch that was hatching the day of the expo?

Yep, only one amel had hatched at that time. BTW, here is pic of one from the F1 clutch.. I had these at the expo but they hadn't shed yet. Quiet a change, eh??

CXK03.jpg

;)

That is differnt the color really came out. That amel is a knockout is that whole clutch keepers or can I expect to see them at the expo.

Khaman said:
That amel is a knockout is that whole clutch keepers or can I expect to see them at the expo.

Keepers? Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? I have the parents.... who needs the offspring? LOL.

Haven't decided how many I'm keeping, probably none of the F2's. They look too much like corns... ;)

OOhhh, I like F1 even better! No pics of the Black Rats yet, but as soon as these hatchlings decide to come out of their darn eggs I'll borrow a camera and get some pics. One is on day 69! So it should be anytime now.

Beautiful!

Personally, I hadn't ever given a thought to ever hybridizing my Corns.
But I was holding my friend's 5-foot Nigritis girl the other day (who just happens to be sweet as a puppy and LOVES to be cuddled), and told her I was going to steal her away, bring her home and breed her to my big 5'2" Coral Snow Corn!

Little did I know I'd be seeing your pictures today!:)

So, if these beauties are your F2's, what were the first two snakes in the project?
Yes, of course, the first Nigritis was there, but what Morph were the Corns involved?

I'm not interested in doing any hybrid projects, I've got my hands very full, as it is.
I'm just curious.

That Amel is just STUNNING!!!!
And the Anerys are pretty, too.

Doesn't the F1 baby look a little like a Splendida?
Or is it just me?:)

Back