• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How are vision cages ?

Absolutely awesome. Probably my favorite manufactured cage on the market. The only downside for me is, there is a lip on the inside over the glass that a snake can lay on and "hide." I was tagged and near-tagged by hidden Asian rats from that spot more than once. For a docile snake, that wouldn't be an issue though.

Yep, bitten. On each occasion, I was sure they were under their water bowl this time...

as Chip said downside is the lip on the inside its really bad if your keeping venomous snakes in them not too fun to get things out...and keep locks or a piece of metal coat hanger on it to keep it from opening snakes pushing on the glass can open them otherwise they are not bad cages

Their website has great photos. This is as close as I can come from my work PC:

Back