• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How has everyone been?

tompro019

Hi, How is everyone? It has been well over a year since I have been on here, had a lot of changes including Marriage, 2 babies, and all that included having to sell out of all of my snakes. I am now looking at getting back into breeding again. I have seen that there are some new morphs coming out since I last visited. Can anyone tell me how the breeding and selling is going, so I know if I need to stick to everything or more higher end. Last time I had a mixture and they all sold well. Anyway, just wanting to say hi, and get some input. Good to see from you all again. Also If there is anyone from the West Texas area that breeds please PM me. I am looking to start buying again ASAP.

Thanks again,
Tim

Hi Tim,

Welcome back.

Most of the breeders who are posting are saying sales of all kinds are way down the last couple years. Hopefully some breeders close to you will come by and comment.

Yea, I was wondering about that, I sold all mine with no problem, as far as selling the hard part was parting with them. But I am set now, and shouldn't have anymore issues.

Back