• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Bearded Dragon Breeding Group

mrweaw

Branching out into geckos
Hey everyone,

This is just a preliminary post, I will add pictures and details this weekend. I have the following Sub-Adult Bearded Dragons for sale:

1.1 Hypomelanistic with Clear Nails (Dachiu)
0.1 Het Hypomelanistic (Dachiu)
0.1 Red (Bloodbank Dragons)

I am not sure what current prices are but will do some research this week and will post more when I get pictures and measurements this weekend. If anyone is interested or would like to make an offer please Email me at [email protected] . Do Not PM me, I'm not on here often enough to get it and respond to it in a timely manner.

Thanks Much,
Erin

Pictures of Dragons

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry it has taken this long to post pictures. My father died and dealing with his estate became my main priority.

I still have the following for sale:

1.1 Hypomelanistic with Clear Nails (Dachiu) - $275 Each or $500 for both
0.1 Het Hypomelanistic (Dachiu) - $225

Or take all three for $700 OBO

I will ship via FedEx or UPS, your choice. I will be shipping from zip code 97370 using a 9" x 12" x 7" insulated box. You can use this information to choose your most economical shipping option.

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks,
Erin

Attachments

• Hypo Male.jpg
    Hypo Male.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Hypo Female.jpg
    Hypo Female.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Het Hypo Female.jpg
    Het Hypo Female.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 68