• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo

Shaky

Ought to know better
Taken about a year ago:
Hypocorn3.jpg

Taken about 3 months ago:
DSC01349.jpg

And this yesterday:
yellohypo2.jpg

yellohypo3.jpg

Yep, het caramel and snow.

Toffee?
OK, let's call it a new morph - Toffee babies will be all the rage next year.
:laugh:

Actually, I have nothing much to breed him to.

Drizzt..

D80,
I only kept back one out of the clutch - not this one - because it was so light.
I wound up not selling some others and hung onto them. This was one.
After two years, I sold the holdback and kept this one.
The holdback looked nothing like this one at all, no apparent link with caramel. In fact, it looked like a Miami hypo.

Very unusual. I like the subtlety of this particular hypo, although my own is extremely vibrant and orange/red.

Thanks, Tula.
I really kept him because it turned out very different than any hypo I'd seen. It didn't look like it was "supposed to", y'know?
As it got yellower and yellower it became far better suited to future plans than the holdback was.
I really love the "normal hypos" :rolleyes: , or at least what used to be thought normal, but I guess these days, hypos run a long gamut.

If you do a search for "fuzzbucket" you will find pictures of my bright hypo. Hes only a wee man though, so hes bound to get much brighter.

You a floyd fan too?

Tula_Montage said:
If you do a search for "fuzzbucket" you will find pictures of my bright hypo. Hes only a wee man though, so hes bound to get much brighter.

You a floyd fan too?
Tula, darling...even if I wasn't a Floyd fan, I would still love your new avatar...you little she-devil... :wavey:

Oh, and of that poster, 'Wish you were here' and 'the wall' :-offtopic are my favorites

Back