• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I am getting a reptile room!!!!!

OH god I remember this kid, when all this was going down. This kid had some issues. I wonder how many animals he has murder, hopefully he gave up. Whatever happened to spirit?

BenWillyums said:
OH god I remember this kid, when all this was going down. This kid had some issues. I wonder how many animals he has murder, hopefully he gave up. Whatever happened to spirit?
RA is still around, as "Jake The Snake" ...

And don't say the "S" word, please.

BenWillyums said:
Whatever happened to spirit?
Her legacy lives on in chat. Josh especially speaks well of her.

(I had to. I want to see the apoplectic reactions to this photo. Getting an "ewwwww" out of someone online is my heroin. Thank God that there's no such thing as negative rep points anymore. )

regards,
jazz

Attachments

• spiritmoon.jpg
    spiritmoon.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 108
I didn't realize I dropped the "S" word my apologies. It was early and I obviously didn't re-read my statement. Oh and I meant "murdered". Oh and Jazzgeek that is the opposite of gross.

BenWillyums said:
Oh and Jazzgeek that is the opposite of gross.
Depends on whether or not you're skeptical that the markings on the denim are truly attributed to stonewashing. :sidestep:

regards,
jazz

First off, I just finished reading through this thread, and I must say it's quite ridiculous/entertaining. But, eh, what can you do? Especially now, over a year later...lol.
jazzgeek said:
Her legacy lives on in chat. Josh especially speaks well of her.

(I had to. I want to see the apoplectic reactions to this photo. Getting an "ewwwww" out of someone online is my heroin. Thank God that there's no such thing as negative rep points anymore. )

regards,
jazz
Dale...I despise you right now. I'm going to sleep in a bit, and now I'm most definitely going to have nightmares. Thanks. :puke01:
BenWillyums said:
Oh and Jazzgeek that is the opposite of gross.

Are you saying you enjoyed that picture? The only other way I can see that as being the "opposite of gross," is that it shot up the gross-o-meter so fast it bounced back and is now at the complete other end. :shrugs:

Lol, I just spent a while reading through this thread, and it was worth it purely for the top 10 list :D

how is it gross??
gross is someone eating a booger from there nose or someone elses doing something with your body not many other people can do is a trick and most people who say its gross are only jealous cause they can't do it ;)

[-ShoRty-] said:
how is it gross??
gross is someone eating a booger from there nose or someone elses doing something with your body not many other people can do is a trick and most people who say its gross are only jealous cause they can't do it ;)
On your keyboard, two keys to the left of the right-side "Shift" key.

It's your friend, period. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

Wow...that was fun. I heart CAV! I heart a lot of people lately...I still heart you too Jazz!

So, Jake the snake is still running around somewhere?

Jynx said:
Gary honey...you need another hobby because this one is obviously just not keeping you busy enough! lol

Ok just heard about this for the first time...whats with the photo fraud?

God we should just call this forum "As the corn turns" or "All my cornsnakes" or something. lol just kidding Rich

just read through the whole thread up until this post....had to respond. lol

thats hilarious! :cheers:

*giggle giggle* Upon entering the chat room tonight, many of use were greated by none other than Jake_The_Snake aka RA! woo hoo! what a hoot that kid is..LOL

Im sure you all remember the "Tegu he had for one week and loved it soo much"

When brought up in the chat, we asked how it was doing...

JenC_CS: hoow are the house snakes, the bp, the boas and the savanah and tegu doing?
Jake_The_Snake: Tegu?
Jake_The_Snake: no

and
Jake_The_Snake: I wish I had a tegu

Then everyone proceded to show him where he said he had his Tegu...to which he replied..

CAV, i think this deserves to be on the list of Top 10 quotes..

Jake_The_Snake: Ok, listen to me. Have you ever told a lie or maybe believed you had something you didn't?

Sorry to bring this all back up..but i just had to share that wonderfulness with you all..

I especially liked the part where RA was reminded of the list of animals he had including the tegu, his remark was "I don't know about that, it's not me!" than in the next post he said something like he can't be held to what he said two years ago. First he denies being RA than he says when he was RA he was young and that is why he stretched the truth. :eek1:

Back