• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I can't help it..

sprdonkey

..with hatchlings blessed
I just can't help wanting to show off my favorites. We've had a few recent additions, and a long standing dream is becoming more of a reality, I don't think it would be gaining such substance without this community. I am very gratefull for the friends that we (jon and I) have made here. A group of boys, a very sweet rootbeer, and a charming Abbots okeetee(Thanx Tim :)
Two lovely bloodreds and a gem of a lavender (Thanx michelle :crazy02:
and the liveliest bunch of ghosts(can't beat em) that we will ever own(Yay jen :crazy02:

Attachments

• Amel het anery 5  1.jpg
    Amel het anery 5 1.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 235
  • basalt5-15-06[1].jpg
    basalt5-15-06[1].jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Godzilla 1.jpg
    Godzilla 1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 232
  • Sweet stewie 1.jpg
    Sweet stewie 1.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 232
S'more

Couple more, Lavender pic won't cooperate yet :shrugs:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 230
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Electra 2.jpg
    Electra 2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Tynstar 2.jpg
    Tynstar 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 224
Ok I'm done now

Ok i'm done now.

Attachments

• hope2-1-07[1].jpg
    hope2-1-07[1].jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Lomemir 1.jpg
    Lomemir 1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Prom. 1.JPG
    Prom. 1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 221
Sia and I have gone from owning 5 Corns in January to 30 (with 4 more in transit) as of today. ( 1 corn becomes 2, becomes 3, 4, 7, 10, 15 etc. It's what we call Cornsnake math. :rolleyes: ) We love corns and this community produces some stunning examples of all the color/pattern variations. So many snakes...not enough money... :grin01:

We are thankful to Jen for turning us onto CS.com.

Oh ya.. did we mention we have little white bundles of joy?? (Yes it's our first!) :cheers:

ProudMommyat1130.jpg

All the pretty colors...

Not quite sure 'bout the first, may be caramel(Cookie), odd snake, my original ghost(Iris), and my classic boyo(Vulcan).

Attachments

• Iris 1.jpg
    Iris 1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Vulcan 1.jpg
    Vulcan 1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Cookie 1.jpg
    Cookie 1.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 195
My retirement party..

Used to be my dream.

Attachments

• Godzilla 2.jpg
    Godzilla 2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Finch 1.jpg
    Finch 1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 140
  • S&V.jpg
    S&V.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 141
The little guys are looking great! Hope all of them are doing well for you and we look forward to seeing more pics as they grow!

Sweet ghosts you have there too!

Jenn

How come all of you have got loads of snakes and I'm only allowed 1!?!?! Its not fair! you make me SO.... jealous.
BTW very nice snakes. Almost forgot what the post was about then!

A few more

Two more yay!

Attachments

• HPIM0034.JPG
    HPIM0034.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Iris 1.jpg
    Iris 1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 20
Wow Sia that's an awesome collection & some really nice pictures. You probably already told me but what are you guys hatching out this year?

and some more

The amel pictured above is amel het anery motley and possibly xmas ghost actually, she paired with anery het motley, hypo and amel

Attachments

• 6-37-1m[1].jpg
    6-37-1m[1].jpg
    99 KB · Views: 12
  • Cherry.jpg
    Cherry.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Electra 1.jpg
    Electra 1.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 12
s'more

s'more snakes