• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm a sucker ...

xNicollex

Hello all...
This is an amazing forum! Thank you so much for the add.

My son had an adorable baby snake - maybe no longer than your finger - land on his work table outside two weeks ago. Begged me to keep him. After saying no, of course he knew me. He ended up in our home with a decked out tank. I was smitten. (Last time this happened, he brought home a hermit crab, lost interest and now I have 6 rescues in a double stack 65g) Just saying.

Well our adorable Little Leonard has passed after 4 days, likely due to lack of knowledge and care. I took it harder than him.

I found your forum and researched like crazy before bringing home my new corn. She is gorgeous and we named her Cherry. Im much more knowledgable and confident that Im giving her a suitable home thanks to you guys!

Nicolle

Welcome to the forum! I've always loved snakes, but after catching a wild king snake and keeping him for a few days, I knew I needed to get a pet snake of my own. Released the king and then got my first corn shortly after.

Back