• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm thinking about selling some of my adults....

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
I'm thinking about downsizing my corn collection some to get more specific in what I am breeding. All of these guys have photo threads on the boards, you can search their names if you want to see pictures of them growing up.

Pink - '07 female Blizzard - proven breeder $125 hatched by Serpenco

Pepper - '04 female Ghost - proven breeder $125 hatched by Kathy Love

Grendel - '07 male Opal het anery motley - SOLD

Greta - '07 female Snow het lavender motley - proven breeder $125 hatched by Chris Olson

El Dorado - '07 male Gold Dust - proven breeder $175 hatched by Serpenco

Tupelo Honey - '07 female Hypo Lavender - proven breeder $150 hatched by Serpenco

Indigo Montoya - '07 male Anery Lavender - proven breeder $150 hatched by Serpenco

Gustav - '08 male Anery het hypo amel $75 hatched by me

I love them all and don't NEED to get rid of them, but money is always nice.

Pictures of each on my available page.

[email protected] or message me on the boards

Last edited:
DAVE!!! Jeez, if only I'd known! Ack! I want about 6 of them - but most especially Greta!! And Grendel. And Indigo Montoya..... All right, gotta sort out fantasy and reality, but........

LOL, I just recently came to this decision, although it's NOT set in stone. That's why I priced 'em kinda high. If no one bites I don't mind keeping them. I love them all. :D

Grendel is on hold for Frank, pending deal. Pretty sure thing, unless a catastrophe happens. :D

Actually you would have to pry Grendel out of Frank's cold dead hands. He has been lusting after that snake since you first posted pics. I promise you Grendel will be spoiled rotten too. That guy has a serious thing for "white" snakes.

Terri

omg really Dave I would have snatched him up from you in a heartbeat... I love that snake... I hope mine turn out just like him...

Grendel is on hold for Frank, pending deal. Pretty sure thing, unless a catastrophe happens. :D

*sigh*
I suppose it's just as well. Since I'm not in a position to buy him myself at the moment it's good that he'll be off the market. ...furiously scribbles trying to justifiy other purchases of snakes instead of groceries....

hey dave im really thinking bout getting a pair of adults from ya... I love Greta and Idigo Montoya.... quick question though is he proven and have u proved any hets for him?

He is proven to be a male is all... he and tupelo had a clutch last year but I had incubation problems and they all went bad.

He is from Serpenco, so I guess you never know about hets....

Dave is a great guy to work with! Very friendly and easy going. His animals are also great... I have one of Gretta's babies and he is gorgeous!

Em: I have three of Greta's babies as well and can't wait to breed in three years lol... im hoping for some snopals... I know Dave is a great guy... I picked up mine from him while I was home in New Orleans.... keep up the good work Dave... did anyone ever get that lil opal from ya with the retained tail shed?

Yes, Caryl did along with a couple others. She bought an amel girl and took on the two non-feeders. Last I heard from her she had gotten both to eat a gecko tail.

Back