• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Impulse Auction Buy

DragonsDenSerpents

Murphy's Guinea Pig
I got lucky last night and caught the tail end of an auction hosted by crested gecko breeder Black Panther Zoological. Won this boy for only $35 (yay for corn snake auction on a primarily gecko page). Meet Babou (aka Buyer's Remorse)! He's a 2013 ghost tessera. Don't have him yet, but Kai from BPZ is delivering him tomorrow. He was told Babou's a boy, but I'll be double checking to make sure. If anyone has thoughts to either, let me know as I know ghosts can be fairly easy to tell by colour. Either way, he'll fit in nicely. I do really need to stop letting my boyfriend name the snakes though, or I'm going to have an entire cast of Archer soon. :p

(Picture from Black Panther Zoological)

Attachments

• BabouBPZ.jpg
    BabouBPZ.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 143
That's awesome that you won that auction. I saw it pop up but was like "surely this is gonna get higher than I can go". Looks like I was wrong. Congrats!

I was expecting it to go higher, but Kai primarily has a gecko (Rhacs, specifically) audience and most just thought it would make a cool pet. I'm meeting him in Lowell, MA tomorrow to pick up the little guy. :)

Thanks all! I hope not, Tom; I think I just got lucky as the auction didn't have the right audience. Nanci, he will likely go with my hypo blood when he is old enough, so we will see!

Babou! Better get him a tire swing or something! (I love Archer!) Cute snake! :3 I might name my next snake Woodhouse! lol

Back