• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just had the best experience with my baby corn snake!

Mikesnakeares

So I took him out of his cage and it seems like he really got use to me, I hAd him for about 3-4 weeks now, I finally decided to name him Ares he is perfectly healthy, eats 2 pinkies a week. Ok so moving on so I was holding him. Then I tries petting his body and he seemed to like. I also heard that people say that corn snakes don't like to touched on the head. But he was acting differently and started rubbing his head on my fingers and so I decided to pet his head! And seemed to like it! So everytime I take him out now i pet his head :)!

That's amazing! Whenever i try to touch my baby Corn Snake on the head it always starts spazzing out, maybe once it gets used to me I'll be able to pet it on the head and it will like it.

Awww, that's so sweet! I love when I get the feeling I've bonded with a new corn. Such a great feeling!

That's great he obviously trusts you , my sasha is so laid back I can rub my finger the hole length of her. she use to jump but doesn't anymore even when i touch her tail. it's great to have a kind of bond.

My male corns don't care where I touch them or anything. My ball freaks when I touch his head... I do it anyway though so maybe one day he will realize the world is not out to get him.

I touch mine on the head so they all get used to it. Never fails that's where kids want to pet them, so the more comfortable they are with it the better. Our female MBK lets us do it to but I wonder if her scull is just thicker than the corns and she can't feel it as much lol

Mango let me pet him on the chin once. He was actually still (!) and it gently stroked his chin. He stayed still for a long time for that. :)

Back