• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

just one egg

keeney

My female laid one egg yesterday and no more, its been 24hrs now and still no more , os this normal or should I be worried?
Thanks

Good! Sometimes they will lay one or more slugs a day or two before the clutch. Does the clutch look fertile? Hope so!

The eggs do look good( the ones I can see) she is still in her nest box so I don't want to disturb her to much, one or two seem to be very small but still look good

She stopped laying but she is still in the nest box not move, could she still lay more or do you think she is just resting, I'm a bit concerned because she is very still !!

Back