• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Kaa's progression thread

Pilarcoder

Took awhile since I've had him home just shy of two months now guess I was waiting on a name lol
I suggested kaa from jungle book and then I was allowed to suggest anything else(oh well).
Pretty sure "he" is an Classic Alabama, however the more I keep looking at pictures of hatchlings classics and Alabama's look almost the same as hatchlings guess only time will tell with color progression. ( im hoping Alabama ;) )

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 72
Looks like my Buckskin Okeetee hatchling. I think my Buckskin's borders may be a little thicker. Nice little guy. Look forward to seeing your baby grow.

Thank you :)
When I fist got him I thought okeetee possibly but his saddle borders aren't very thick and since he shed all his colors for much darker and more intense can't wait for a few more sheds to really see where his color goes

So today was feeding day, weighed Kaa and he was 24g soooo today he got his first 5g pinky/small fuzzy it was amusing to watch lol although I was pretty nervous watching I slit it a bunch so hopefully no regurge later, hopefully he starts a little growth spurt with this jump in food size :)
Had to get a picture before feeding especially since he stops long enough for a decent picture while handling now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 34
Yeah I'm enjoying watching his colors change every shed, and I hope he starts growing a little faster now it's been like a gram per week since I got him so it's been slow, but from what I've gathered they do that until they are on bigger mice

So it's been awhile lol here's the most recent feeding, with kaa weighing in at 36g before feeding. Also still trying to figure out where his colors are going lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
Not sure why but it wouldn't let me put more than one per post oh well you guys get the idea lol constriction, hello daddy look at me eat, and swallowing :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 11
Not sure why but it wouldn't let me put more than one per post oh well you guys get the idea lol constriction, hello daddy look at me eat, and swallowing :)

Are you posting from a phone or a computer? If from a computer, you might try the "Go Advanced" option, it allows up to 5 pictures at a time, but the pictures must be no bigger than 1024 pixels

Yeah but I meant what phase he's going to be I was hoping Alabama phase because of all the gray he has but he's slowly starting to lose them but then after sheds they come back, also I am posting from my phone but I've Posted more than one at a time on my phone before it just didn't let me today lmao

Back