• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lava Cinder, Amel Cinder Stripe and Kastanie

adsclarke

UK Corn Enthusiast
Hey,

I don't often get time to take photos of the snakes, particularly the adults but here are a few pictures of some of the 2011 keepers.

Lava Cinder Male:
LavaCinder1.jpg

LavaCinder2.jpg

Kastanie het Amel Lavender (Project):
Kastanie.jpg

And one of my favourite animals to be bred at Procorns... Amel Cinder Stripe Male:
AmelCinderSt1.jpg

AmelCinderSt2.jpg

AmelCinderSt3.jpg

Cheers
Ads

Yeah, that cinder lava is the snake that made me go crazy and start a new project!! But Peppermint Stripe remains m favorite morph :)

they all look amazing mate...

The lava cinder isn't quite what i expected. Was the original cinder a very low red one.???

Cheers all :)

Martin - This line of Cinder is actually a really red one, it is interesting to see what the Lava has done to it.

We have another couple this year so we will see how they turn out!

Cheers
Ads

LOVE that lava cinder!
P.s. the diffused male and female platinum I got from you at Kempton are totally fabulous! :)

I didn't know I wanted a lava cinder until today!

Back