• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender male corn snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a male 2010 Lavender Het Hypo, Bloodred, stripe and charcoal if you are interested.
Let me know if I can help
John

well im really in need of a hypo lavender or just het for hypo to cross with my ghost het lavender, strawberry hypo het anery and lavender, and normal het hypo and lavender

I have a hypo lavender male, but am not sure how to send him. I do not drive, and am in the middle of nowhere, about an hour west of Portland,Oregon.
Thanks,
Marsha

If you are interested at all, I might be able to get one of my daughters to come and get him to ship him. I would like 100.00 for him plus shipping. if you go to Iherp.com and look at my snakes his name is Dante and he is a proven breeder.
Thanks,
Marsha

If you are interested at all, I might be able to get one of my daughters to come and get him to ship him. I would like 100.00 for him plus shipping. if you go to Iherp.com and look at my snakes his name is Dante and he is a proven breeder.
Thanks,
Marsha
How much would the shipping be? and I don't know how to work Iherp.com can you give me a link to him?

I would have to check with fedex for the shipping, what is your zip code? I am not very good with computers, I don't know how to send you a link. type in www.iherp.com, when it comes up look for iherp central, then go to search members under it and put in marshaelaine and you can look at my snakes.
Thanks,
Marsha

He is not het for anything that I know of. my daughter will be able to ship him once she gets her fedex certification. Fedex said that I can not just bring in a reptile to ship without certification. they also said that until the certification is done, we won't know if the planes go through any areas that will be too cold for the snake this time of year. how soon are you looking for a snake?
Thanks,
Marsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back