• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender x Blizzard?

uberalice

roflcopterz
Hey everyone,
I looked around the forum a bit and couldn't find an answer. What would result from a lavender/bliz cross? I know the bliz is a combination of amel and charcoal genes but I'm not sure how the lav would present itself.
Thanks!

it would depend on if the snakes have any known hets. If you crossed a Lav x Blizzard and neither snake has other hets you'd get Classics het Lav & Blizzard

however if your pair is Lav het Blizzard x Blizzard Het Lav
you'd get:
1/8 Lavender Blizzard
1/8 Charcoal Lav het Amel
1/8 Lav het Blizzard
1/8 Blizzard het Lav
1/8 Charcoal het Opal
1/8 Amel het Charcoal & Lav
1/8 Classic het Blizzard & Lav

i don't know if anyone has produced lav blizzards or if they did if they were aware that's what they got.

If it's a lavender with no hets crossed with a blizzard with no hets, you will get 100% Normals het Amel, Charcoal and lavender.

uberalice said:
Hey everyone,
I looked around the forum a bit and couldn't find an answer. What would result from a lavender/bliz cross? I know the bliz is a combination of amel and charcoal genes but I'm not sure how the lav would present itself.
Thanks!

I think adding Lavender to the Blizzard combination might be a waste of a perfectly good Lavender phenotype. I doubt you could tell the Blizzards from the Lavender Blizzards.

Chris

Last edited:
That's what I was curious about. I wasn't sure if it was something worth attempting or what, if any, the results had been so far.

Back