• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Let's Play - Name... That.... POOP!!

Dale

Interventions won't work
2nd male I've seen this from in the past 2 months. Odd fatty looking deification. Go!

Attachments

• poop.jpg
    poop.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 117
My vote as well. But for me it was more wishful thinking as I hadn't spotted them before, and wanted that to be the case.

That's my issue. I can not find any photographic evidence documented in searches... so I'm looking to confirm these things that look like they came from the inside of the creature in Empire Strikes Back (stomach in the beginning to save Luke from freezing..). I've had corn pairings before, but have not witnessed these.

The amount in (my) pic is similar to the amount the other male produced.

Tha t is not "evidence.". The only sperm plugs I've seen have popped out while handling a male snake. Opaque white, waxy, not in a pile with urates.

To me that resembles the poop of a snake that hasn't eaten in a while.

Nope, these two have been in collection with a solid feed history. To further complicate matters, one is substantially older than the other. No other environmental or health variables observed.

Yes, pictured was from the smaller male while paired. Older male showed the same, but 2-3 weeks prior when he was used to combat/initiate desired breedings. He hasn't been used recently nor has he expelled anything similar since.

Man, I got on here thinking this was going to be the ultimate poop thread where we all get together and talk about scat we have found!!!

Man, I got on here thinking this was going to be the ultimate poop thread where we all get together and talk about scat we have found!!!

Well, if this was a guy only thread there'd be pictures of whomever has the largest dukie! :grin01:

lol Tara!! I just sprayed soda all over my Alienware!
Haven't heard the word "dukie" in years! Hahahahahaha!!

--Kaifyre

I second Nanci. This is poop, have you been feeding large mice or "fat" mice/rats? We have seen this kind of poop before when mating season is well over. Its basically fatty poop, hence the the urate.

Buzz

Back