• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for a lavender bloodred het charcoal male!

SarahP

Crazy Snake Lady Trainee
He's my ideal, at any rate.

We just picked up an '08 charcoal het lav blood and possibly hypo girl from Joni Garcia at the Sacramento expo. Not likely to try breeding her next year, but probably 2012.

I've seen at least one '10 hatchling out there who I am sorely tempted to pick up, even though it'd mean a longer wait, but are there any more?

I have a _lot_ of John's snakes. I can't recommend a breeder more!! (Actually I have a 2009 lavblood het hypo charcoal from John- but I don't want to part with Draco!!)

Stephen just posted a 2009 charcoal lavblood with a small kink in the tail. Might be good to check that out!!

Or maybe Danny- dwyn127

Back