• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for several breeding pairs

tompro019

I had to sell out a few years ago, but getting back into breeding again. I now have everything stable to where maybe a sell out will not be something that has to be done. Anyway I am looking for some males and females all breeding age. Since I am looking to buy soo many snakes, I can't afford any really expensive pairs, But looking for some good snakes, more than normals. Snows are alright, but looking to do some diff morphs, and gonna try what I was going to years ago with some snakes. I am looking for Gold dust, Lavender, some with interesting colors, If you have something that you think I might like, send me a PM. Wish I could be more specific of what all I want, but there have been soo many changes in morphs, that I will have to research all the higher ends.

Thank You in advance,
Tim Tanton

I have a trio of 2011 Golddust het Diffused, Stripe. Also, I have two adult, proven females that are normal het lava, amel, caramel (if you like the yellow/caramel morphs) AND an adult pair of normal het sunkissed, caramel, motley. If you'd like more info, I'd be glad to talk to you through PMs.

I will be putting together a list this week. We are selling out and have everything you mentioned and then some. We have over 200. Most are in brumation and will be ready to go. Keep an eye out or text me 336 918 1004. Thanks.

I have a nice pair of normals I got from rich Hume. They are 100% het for lavender, blood, hypo, and amel. These are all proven. She double clutches and makes all kind of wild babies. Give me $300 shipped for them and they are yours.

I just bought a whole several pairs from a local breeder who is getting out of breeding, I will still be looking to add to my collection, Just gotta recoop some of my money, these adults put a $2100 hit on my bank account.

Good luck with your new enterprise! Be aware that it might take a while to recoup £2100 from Corn breeding in the current climate. The market for Corns has changed radically since the economic downturn began a couple of years ago. Hatchlings tend to move pretty slowly these days - there may have been a reason your local breeder got out, that he's not shared.

I agree, there could be, but I know he had alot of hacklings last year, and sold them all. We will see what happens. I am not expecting, to get rich this year. But I bought 7 males and 12 females. One of the males is Juvenile.

That's really cool - hopefully you can tap into his old sales network. A breeding colony with a good reputation is worth the money.

I agree, and most of the people in my area are not having too much trouble selling. I have talked to several local breeders and they said they are selling pretty decent, not as good as 3 or 4 years ago, but still selling, mainly at shows. But with the purchase, I didn't get any normals, everything were hets and somewhat higher end. I am looking forward to see what I can get this year. I posted a pic of the juvenile, under photos.

I have 4.6 proven breeders...nothing high end.. albino, hypo het motley, motley, creamsicle, normal het albino and motley, okeetee those are the females. I also have a normal male, creamsicle, 4' stripe ghost, reverse okeete, oh i also have a adult reverse okeetee, and two yearling hypo motley and hypo stripe solid stripe from head to tow. I can throw in 1.1 bairds and hypo everglades lol. $450 would take them all. I just put the ghost in with the normal het motley, and hypo het motley. The hypo female is the one that produced the two yearlings. All are proven by me. trades for sand boas, rosys, rubber boas, alterna, or thayeri. I am getting rid of all my rat snakes and pituophis.

That isn't a bad deal at all. But I have already purchased several pairs, and will need to save up some money. When I do get the money, I will pm you and see if still available. I have a car for sale so if it sells then it might be soon. And only other snakes I have besides corns are my reg male redtail boa, and my redtail/hog island cross female that is poss gravid. But I plan on keeping her.

HI, I am selling all of these juveniles that I have left from 2100
and the adults are just coming out of brumation and I will be selling them as well, some great genetics here with lots of potential:
Quote:
Male: Fire ( Amel, Diffused ) het Charcoal
Female: Normal het Amel, Charcoal, Diffused
( some really nice blood-types here...the blizzards, there's 2, may in fact be whiteouts)

$40 Charcoal het Amel, Diffused

$35 Bloodred het Amel 66% poss het. Charcoal

$40 Fire ( Amel, Diffused ) 66% poss het. Charcoal

$45 Blizzard ( Amel, Charcoal ) het Diffused ( only one left)

$10 normal het Amel, Diffused 66% poss het. Charcoal

Quote:
Male: Motley het Ultra, Caramel, Lavender, Stripe
Female: Hypo, Motley het Lavender, Stripe
(A really interesting combination with great potential!
The normal stripes fade into a motley and then it vanishes, very cool, I may just have to hold onto one of two of these.)

$25 Stripe het Hypo 66% poss het. Lavender 50% poss het. Caramel, Ultra

$35 Lavender, Motley het Hypo 66% poss het. Stripe 50% poss het. Caramel, Ultra

$15 Motley het Hypo 66% poss het. Lavender, Stripe 50% poss het. Caramel, Ultra
Quote:
Male: Diffused het Amel
Female: Diffused het Amel
(The adults were two holdbacks I bred and have both show low pied siding,
some of the babies also have some low pied-siding as well.)

$35 Diffused 66% poss het. Amel
$40 Fire ( Amel, Diffused)

Please PM, or better yet email me at:
[email protected]

Include what grouping and/or sex you'd like to see and your zip code for shipping quote
I will then forward pictures of all the snakes I have.

All prices plus shipping.
FedEx certified shipping.
Paypal preferred but accept other forms of payment.
All snakes have fed on their own at least 3 times ( usually more).

Back