• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lourdes the burm chowin' down! DUW

cassandra

Got an equally large boa?
These are from last Saturday but I'm just now getting around to posting them. Rick went nuts taking photos since Lourdes really didn't seem to mind the camera being up close.

The pictures are from Lourdes feeding on two rats, so if you notice the rat look different, that's why. Onto the piccies!

"Hmm, do you think I need to zom...*SNATCH!*...guess not."
Lourdes-eating-10.jpg

"MY rat!" This pic is my favorite. =D
Lourdes-eating-07.jpg

"Num-num-num..."
Lourdes-eating-11.jpg

Big coils are helpful for stuffing your face. /nod
Lourdes-eating-09.jpg

We both really like this shot - so cute!
Lourdes-eating-04.jpg

This is Rick's favorite shot. =)
Lourdes-eating-03.jpg

Ah, the secret snake! She is amazing. I haven't been around big snakes in so long. Maybe I need a trip to the Everglades. I _love_ yellow snakes. She must be so fun.

Nanci

Great pictures, and great looking Burm. I wish I had the room for one of those..

Why is it that you see so many yellow Burmese, but rarely any adult normal colored burms? I really like the normal coloring but I don't think I've ever seen it in person, while I've seen several yellow ones.

She is looking GREAT! And the photos are just spectacular! I love the last pic especially, because you can see her eye so clearly!

Jenn

lefty_mussolini said:
Everyone at work thanks you for the update pics :)
*curtsey to the good folks at Amazon!*

We're happy to keep y'all up to date...we gave Lourdes a bun-bun tonight, which turned out to be a bit bigger once it was PK'ed and in his cage. :eek1:

Took him about two hours to figure out "rabbit ears" (they'll throw anyone for a loop), but he finally got it down and he a nice lump and is completely snoozed out...=D

That's right, I knew he was a male- when you explained the whole name pronunciation thing...

Inez wants to know if he can come over tonight and eat some buttered popcorn with her. She says she's hungry for that after viewing Lourdes' pictures.

Nanci

Lol...sure Inez can come over...if she doesn't mind the sound of a 9' snake snoring. :grin01:

Back