• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Me & 2 UFC Champions

tat2d1

i went with a friend of mine to watch some MMA fighting tonite and got to meet current UFC Welterweight Champion, Matt Hughes. I also got to meet former UFC World Heavywieght Champion Tim Sylvia. Sylvia is one monster of a dude!
i look absolutely horrible in these pics (had to work, so been up since 4 am), but i don't care at the moment. meeting Matt wasn't too huge a deal since i work with his cousin and can meet him anytime i want, but meeting "the maniac" was pretty freakin' sweet.

the ufc rules dude... to bad you didnt meet chuck. but matt and tim are awsome...sweet deal.

Pretty rad. We got to meet George St. Pierre when we were in Vegas for the last UFC. It was the night before he manhandled Trigg.

thats awesome, too bad sylvia isnt the champ anymore ;) atm Frank Mir is the only one who i could see beating arlovski in the ufc. I dont think hughes will be the champ for much longer..GSP and BJ are both going for the belt :D Damn sylvia is huge...you look pretty small next to him...cool pics!!

Kvlt said:
:D Damn sylvia is huge...you look pretty small next to him...cool pics!!

i'm not a big guy anyhow, but i felt like a kid standing next to him. my friend that was with me is a big guy (200+ lbs.) and he even looked small next to Sylvia. That guy has to be darn near 7 feet tall!!

lefty_mussolini said:
I wanna see GSP win the belt Fairly Squarley.
it depends if bj penn can "aaaandle iss rhythmmm" haha..but seriously i'd like to see bj get the belt...but gsp deserves it and he should have fought hughes again for the title instead of having him fight bj.
I want a gsp shirt with fairly squarley on :crazy02:

Kvlt said:
it depends if bj penn can "aaaandle iss rhythmmm" haha..but seriously i'd like to see bj get the belt...but gsp deserves it and he should have fought hughes again for the title instead of having him fight bj.
I want a gsp shirt with fairly squarley on :crazy02:
I want a gsp shirt with fairly squarly and andle my rydum :grin01:

Harrumph. I thought "UFC" might have something to do with dog field trials. Oh well. :shrugs:

regards,
jazz

Back