• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Ixkin, a hypo blood stripe

azhketh

I bought this beautiful girl off Psychotic Serpents about a week ago, just realized I hadn't yet introduced her to you guys. ;) Put on your sunglasses!

Ixkin_01-24-12_002.jpg

Ixkin_01-24-12_005.jpg

Ixkin_01-24-12_009.jpg

Ixkin_01-24-12_010.jpg

Ixkin_01-24-12_020.jpg

Her name comes from the Yucateco Mayan language meaning "She of the sun." Seemed fitting. It's pronounced "eesh - keen."

:dancer:

WOW. I should have read the sunglasses warning before looking at the pics :( I'M BLIND!!!

GEEZ!!! I bet that snake has "red factor"- look at that belly!! Glad I could pronounce the name without help- the Yucatan is my home away from home!!

I take no responsibility for any blindness or damage to retinas resulting in the lack of usage of sunglasses. ;)

Back