• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

membership benefits

recycling goddess

addiction addict
i've looked around but can't seem to find the answer to my question... so - what are the benefits to paid membership and how much is it?

recycling goddess said:
i've looked around but can't seem to find the answer to my question... so - what are the benefits to paid membership and how much is it?
The biggest benefit is the "warm gushy feeling" you get knowing you are helping out Rich :grin01: Also you get the shiny thing and the ability to edit your posts, along with being able to sell your snakes in the For Sale Forum. Sometimes Rich will make special deals to contributors as well. $25 a year, quite a bargain! :cheers:

i wanna no if you can buy it in the UK its in $'s how much in £'s? if i new and can buy it in UK £'s ill grab myself a membership.

mbdorfer said:
The biggest benefit is the "warm gushy feeling" you get knowing you are helping out Rich :grin01: Also you get the shiny thing and the ability to edit your posts, along with being able to sell your snakes in the For Sale Forum. Sometimes Rich will make special deals to contributors as well. $25 a year, quite a bargain! :cheers:

I think that most of the people who contribute do it for the "warm gushy feeling" as Mike put it.We know while it may be free to use this site, it is not free to run. A lot of time, energy, and money are put into it. Contributing is a little way of saying we appreciate having such a great site for info and amusement.
As for the advantages, I don't have anything to sell at this point, and already blew my snake budget so haven't been able to take advantage of the special deals. Edit and the Shiny Thingy are kinda cool, but I would do it without those perks. I get a lot more out of this site than any magazine subscription for the same price and I don't have to wait for an article on the info I need.

It's not that expensive. and if you buy even one snake from Rich from the insider sales it'll pay for itself. It's nice to be able to post in for sale section. Plus if you make a mistake when you post you can go back and fix it. Also your name is highlighted in red when you post. (Shiny thingy doesn't do that much for me, but I guess some people like them)

Back