• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Misc Leftovers

Joejr14

Grand Bubble Burster
Few adults that need to go....

0.1 Opal Motley ($250)
0.1 Ghost ($100)
1.0 Caramel ph bloodred (pretty much a def het) ($150)

Also have:
- Herpstat ND ($100)
- Herpstat ($80)
- Herpstat 2 ($175)

All together, Jeff.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too serious and that you'll eventually be able to get back in the hobby. I'll see how my finances are after I get my W2 and do a few quick calculations, if you have anything left by that time.

Joe,
well you have been a great guy at this site and good supporter here. I wish you the best of luck and maybe someday you will pick up the hobby again but not as a breeder.

Damn Joe, was hoping you had some minor things going on.. I hope everything is well and was hoping to see some beauty little babies this year from you..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too serious and that you'll eventually be able to get back in the hobby. I'll see how my finances are after I get my W2 and do a few quick calculations, if you have anything left by that time.

Nah nothing serious. No financial issues or anything like that. No sickness, etc etc. Just pretty much came down to the fact that when I was coming home from work I was looking for anything to do but snake chores. I was on the fence last summer when eggs were incubating but the crappy season I had pretty much ended that. Only had a few clutches make it and then I was reminded how much I just hate hatchlings! :)

I've had a whole bunch of inquiries on the opal mot and one on the ghost, but nothing on the caramel yet. I think Don is scoffing up the amel sunkissed that I didn't post, but we shall see. I have a feeling if he doesn't someone on this site will.....

DANG!

Well, Jr. you always were fun to chat with hate to seeya go.......
If you ever get back into them, give me a call! Hope all is good... Stephen:cheers:

Ah heck, you can send Jenn the sunkissed Amel just for giggles.. I don't know if I will ever have anything of intrest for you Bro, but if you decide to come back after an absence, I will try and help you out starting over again..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Sorry to hear Joe. I will miss your "bubble bursting."
If you ever want to get back in, I still have the snakes I got from you. You can start back up with descendants of your own snakes. Good luck to you.

Scott
aka "bigfoot"

Back