• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Morning commute..

thats a bummer. people always say watch out for bikes this time of year around here. but what about bikes watching out for cars also. cant always be in a hurry i guess.

I live right off a highway highly known for this. You see crosses every so many miles. I shake my head.

The sad part is, ( I don't know if this is the case with this fellow ) there are a lot of aggressive riders on this stretch of road.. The ole fellows on the Harleys just make a racket, but some these guys on the crotch rockets just seem to be beyond daring, closing into stupidity.. Live by the sword, die by the sword..

The bright side is, with the improvements made to that road, I have seen fatalities drop from 10 to 15 people a year down to pretty much one a year since I started working there.. Sad part, its the only road for 30 some miles to and from work..

The accident was likely no more than a few miles behind.. I wonder if that was the bike I seen in the mirror.. *shrugs* I don't know..

Same here but it's aggressive driver who hit the bikers, usually a split second pass attempt. It's a curvy road.

But you can take them crotch rockets. They don't ride in a pack and and cut in and out passing AND braking hard. That gets people pissed and get them killed to boot.

Ouch.... :( I'm such a cautious rider, I don't go out in groups anymore because I slow my friends down...Always sad to see something like that. One bad decision made in an instant can have such horrid consequences.

RIP Luis. Ride it like you stole it...

Occasionally, I think about a Bike.. Then I hear about and accident, or witness the after math .. Seems to change my mind often..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back