• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

motely ghost pics

limey

hi i am a cornsnakeoholic
so what do you think - shes keeps lighten up wiht each shed i am wondering if anyone esle out there has something similar, as i havent seen any others like her (having said that i am in uk :)

Attachments

• peachy.jpg
    peachy.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 176
Hi this is my mottley ghost which I bought from Snakes n Adders in Leeds.

Attachments

• ghost curled up jan 04 (small).jpg
    ghost curled up jan 04 (small).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 163
Hi Stephen,

I do admire your Ghost Motley, what age?

I include a pic of my Pastel Motley......somewhat similar to Shane's & around the same age I think.

This is the female of the pair from '03 hatchlings.

Alexandria.

Attachments

• motley female 18 months - best 011.jpg
    motley female 18 months - best 011.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 141
Ooops......O.K.

Boo Boo number 1!

Try again

Attachments

• pastel motley female \'03 - 006.jpg
    pastel motley female \'03 - 006.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 139
......should I give up now, whilst I am still sane?

Attachments

• pastel motley (f) \'03 - best 006.jpg
    pastel motley (f) \'03 - best 006.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 133
Alexandria, Thank you. That is a great pic of your Motley Ghost. You asked what age, It's an '02. All the Motley Ghosts that people have posted are truly unique.:cheers:

Limey, isn't your first pic a hurricane motley? (have been reading my new corn books!) Either way, BEAUTIFUL snake! Very different :D

yes i suppose it is a hurricane motley i just dont normal caterogerise my own snakes like that lol i have good motleys and cr@p motleys lol ( i love them all) - i was more interested in teh amount of white coming through on my motley - has any one got one like it )i am sure there is .....

I have 2 ghost motleys...they are VERY different. I actually bought them both as pastel motleys (from 2 different breeders). One of them is quite dark like yours limey.

Attachments

• pastel motley 7 10 03.jpg
    pastel motley 7 10 03.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 45
Corncrazy i agree they can be so very different i mean look at this guy in my collection - i am not even sure he is a ghost motley but then again if he isnt hes got to be the lightest anery a motely i have ever seen ......

Attachments

• quicksilver.jpg
    quicksilver.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 34
I am hoping to prove through breeding that these are both ghost motleys. I have some doubts about the first one that I really want to clear up. Unfortunately, I do not have any hypos that are of breeding age, yet. I am going to have to wait for another year or two before finding out:cry:

The hypo gene was created in many forms to annoy the hell outta us somethimes i think the snake decides itself what its going to look like reguardless of its hertiage lol good luck wiht finding out which are hypos and which are'nt i have to find out myself this year or next, at least the motley bit is certain (i hope)

Back