• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my dilute project

tompro019

So I introduced my Dilute Pastel Motley Stripe male to my Dilute Anery Motley. Sorry that the picture quality isn't that good.

Attachments

• Dilute breeding.jpeg
    Dilute breeding.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 71
Well, I just seperated the two, and they were not interested today, I will try some more tomorrow. No evidence of anything either. But my goldusts they were in the mood.

Gratz on getting the golddust to breed.

I was told to keep putting pairs together every night until they start breeding. They'll eventually become interested.

Sadly i can't work with mine till at least next year. my little(het) girl is only 178gram >< And so far my dilute caramel boy isn't interested in any girls :'( but they aren't even 2 yet so I can't complain!

Yes, gotta keep trying. I like caramel I have thought about breeding my caramel het either amel or ultra to my dilute, but not sure if I will or not. I have 6 males and 12 females so plenty of options.

You'll get all normals at first with the caramel X dilute but the next gen of corns will be very nice. If you search my posts for Rolo you can see pics of mine.

Back