• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my gorg corn :D

phillip2

can anyone think of a name for her/him and confirm the morph lol
snake.jpg

2.jpg

hes around 1 and a half and a 24x12 x1 2 at the moment dont worry upgrading him soon.

Thats a 15 gallon correct? If it is you don't have to worry about upgrading him for a while, an adult corn can live happily in a 20 gal. long or a 30 gal. The 30 is if you have a bigger adult.

ahh wlel at the moment he is about 2 and a half foot perhaps, can never see him straight out lol, so if he is a year and a half old when will he readch adult lenght and when will he need upgrading etc, hes still on pinkies :S

Its hard to tell since every corn grows differently but the average is three years when they reach about four feet. But you can upgrade at any time don't let me stop you:). So I would say when he turns two or gets to three feet if you want to wait.

was it expensive? I rarely see striped corn snakes at a breeder pet store in minnesota and when I do they are over 100$

cool ill move to fuzzies he had one tonight was huge, lol but he managed, how many fuzzies should i give and how often them?

erm i didnt poay a lot, i think he was around £40 english pounds, so whats that, maye 65 dollars, he was young though, getting older now :D i love getting things for him

Back