• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My latest Addiction...

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
So I have had a couple of bps for a while now. In the last month or so I have picked up 5 more! :crazy02:

This is Belladonna, she is a Mojave:

2010_belladonna1.jpg

2010_belladonna2.jpg

2010_belladonna3.jpg

2010_belladonna4.jpg

2010_belladonna5.jpg

2010_sept_bella1.jpg

2010_sept_bella2.jpg

Ohhhhh she is stunning!

The Mojave's are my absolute favorite BP morph, JUST LOVE THEM and plan on getting one in my near future!

I thought Yellowbellies didn't have any markings on the ventral scales? Maybe I heard wrong, and they just usually don't?

Some do, some don't. When they do, it's just specks like this from what I understand. This guys sire is an Ivory, so his genetics are for sure. :D

Wow they are all so gorgeous.....can I move in with you? I promise I won't take up much room, I just wanna play with your balls......ahahahahahaha that sounds so dirty.

This makes me want to run out and buy my ball now instead of waiting until next year....they are just such a gorgeous snake!

Nice balls! I just wish they would stay small like that.

Thanks Nanci, they ARE cute when they are small, and a lot of their colors are the best when they are babies, but I actually prefer handling bigger balls :D

My adults are very calm and slow whereas my baby ones are kinda strikey and nervous. I guess if they were adults but still small they wouldn't be nervous anymore though, so who knows lol.

Thanks Andrew!

Akira looks like a weird cobra in that shot. :D

Dorothy has the coolest dorsal spots I have ever seen, it is like someone painted them on with a gold metallic marker.

Real beauties!

Are you going to be pairing the mojave with another or going for a lesser combo?

Real beauties!

Are you going to be pairing the mojave with another or going for a lesser combo?

I like the "dirty head" look of mojo x mojo, but I haven't decided. Either I have to buy a lesser or mojo male or I wait until this one breeds and breed a male baby back to her. I am kinda leaning toward getting a male mojo or mojo cross soon.

Back