• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Lavender Ultra-Mot. ph Cinder

Dale

Interventions won't work
This is my Hume Mystery girl courtesy of Tom T. She a Lav Ultra Mot ph Anery Cinder. Trying to prove out the Cinder right now with one of Jen's huge Upper Keys Cinder boys she generously donated for the project. She was VERY receptive upon introduction, but the boy wasn't quite ready to go... hopefully he is doing some work while the lights are out. He also is carrying potentially Hypo/Mot. Really want to see her prove her Cinder.

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 83
This is my Hume Mystery girl courtesy of Tom T. She a Lav Ultra Mot ph Anery Cinder. Trying to prove out the Cinder right now with one of Jen's huge Upper Keys Cinder boys she generously donated for the project. She was VERY receptive upon introduction, but the boy wasn't quite ready to go... hopefully he is doing some work while the lights are out. He also is carrying potentially Hypo/Mot. Really want to see her prove her Cinder.

She's a Serpenco product not from the Hume mystery bloodline.

That makes it an all SerpenCo cross then as that's where Jen's boy is from as well. Nice.

Yes sir! Nice photo BTW! She was always a tuff one to get a good pic of. Keep me in mind if sumthin ashy pops out!:)

LOL, oh she didn't sit still, I had to turn the sports shutter setting on and have my daughter help wrangle her. I'll definitely keep the updates coming.

She's looking good! Is this the biter?

From mine? No, you're probably thinking of the Orchid, her picture day is tomorrow. And while she is cage defensive, she still has yet to tag me. I happened to find an Orchid het for her so we may see something from her this season as well.

Oh, I remembered Tom saying she was grumpy. Could be a different critter or maybe she's calmed down. Still very cool animal!

Oh, I remembered Tom saying she was grumpy. Could be a different critter or maybe she's calmed down. Still very cool animal!

Oh, not sure. She doesn't like to sit still much for pics, but she's a sweet heart otherwise.

What a nice girl. I hope the male gets into breeding mode soon for you. I've been dying to see what a cinder lavender looks like I am not sure anybody has made that combo yet,

Back