• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new snow (and pics of my others)

recycling goddess

addiction addict
hi all,

i read more than i post but... i wanted to share my new 'wife's day' snow corn my hubby bought me today :D as well as photos of my other babies.

so, first... introducing sevasti, my snow corn!

sevasti.jpg

and a close up of her patterning...

sevasti1.jpg

here's valentino... my bloodred :)

valentinomay2006.jpg

and of course, my big boy gandalf the grey! he's getting gorgeous colouring on his side and look at that belly!!!!!!!!

gandalfmay2006.jpg

hidden reef in abbotsford bc canada... they get in such nice stuff... all so healthy. i know everyone there really well so they hook me up with some very nice critters :)

JungleGuts said:
is it not recommended to handle the 1st week?

It is better for the corn not to be handled the first week because it's better for it to just settle in and recognize it's new enviroment. If you do that usually leads to stress then rugurgitation. As you can tell it's highly recomend not to hold with the first week.

you want to let them calm down... get to know their environment and feel safe... safety is so essential to snakes - so whenever you get a new snake, no matter what kind... always give them a week to chill :)

Back