• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My pretty cool score.....

yellowbellyhippy

PaganVeganHippie!
No, it's not a snake but still pretty cool. Our family has needed a second car so bad and we never finance something just to have a car payment.So, I got this super cool 88 wagoneer for 500.00! The great thing? Having a mechanic friend who rebuilt 75% of the the thing so it is in excellent condition. All I payed for was a 52.00 timing chain set.It rides great and is perfect for hauling the kids around. Nice and roomy. It is so nice to have a second vehicle again. We have only had one car for the last year. So, just wanted to share my new car :)

2dlk9he.jpg

props for going and doing it w/o car payments, we havent had one for over a year now, and its a good thing cuz work got real slow last year, we dont drive cool cars, but we dont stress about where the car payment money is coming from, or pay all that money in interest

props for going and doing it w/o car payments, we havent had one for over a year now, and its a good thing cuz work got real slow last year, we dont drive cool cars, but we dont stress about where the car payment money is coming from, or pay all that money in interest

EXACTLY! I just think car payments are stupid! Not having a car payment allows us to do more fun stuff!

Oh, thought I would share some of my bumper stickers that I know most of you probably hate but I think they are pretty cool :)

n3oml5.jpg

Back