• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My two caramel motleys

JW360

Male going up to the right and female going up to the left.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140227_001.jpg
    WP_20140227_001.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 68
Male is Thor cause of a kinda hammer like pattern on his tale. I don't have a name for the female yet. She is the other picture. I need help naming her.

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_d6b390d4-5519-4580-a616-0771680613d6_jpg.jpg
    InstagramCapture_d6b390d4-5519-4580-a616-0771680613d6_jpg.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 57
  • WP_20140301_004.jpg
    WP_20140301_004.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 57
Yeah, that's a classic 'Thor's Hammer' shape like the pendants found in Viking digs...
As to the girl... her pattern seems to be more dot like.. So 'Dot' or maybe Chew (Caramel Chew) Hey,(shrugs) I like puns. For some reason, looking at her pic - the name 'Nona' comes to mind too.. Does she have any cute habits or quirks?
I like the vivid and warm colors they have (hrrrm maybe the next one should be a caramel?)

Not that I have noticed so far I have only had them a few days. Nona is nice and Jane. My wife says I should name her peanut haha. Dot is cute too.

Or you could call her 'Bonus.' or Extra, or Freebie, or Surprise !! but those names aren't as nice as the others. Melody would be a very pretty name but as a SF fan, there's Ramoth (golden dragon from the Pern books) or Menolly (same source a harper in the series). Really digging the color...

Wait until she poops on you, then her name will be $@$%Snake!!

Haha well Thor already did last night little punk. I was nervous cause he just kept looking straight up in the air out of his hide. I had read somewhere that if they have RI the look up to breath. So I got him out to check him for fluid around his nose and mouth and nothing dry as a whistle. Then he poops right on my hand. I think he is hungry he follows my finger on the glass like its a pinky.

Well as it stands the little girl is named lil missy. Its what I have been calling her since I got her I figure ill stick with it. Thank you for all the suggestions.

Well they ate for me like champs I'm so happy I can't give South Mountain Reptiles enough praise and credit

Back