• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new camera & new viv

neferandrobin

i love my Maizie!
we were blessed with a new camera and a new viv this christmas. here're some pictures of the viv...and our snake enjoying her new home.

Attachments

• for forum 7.JPG
    for forum 7.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 119
  • for forum 1.JPG
    for forum 1.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 120
  • for forum 2.JPG
    for forum 2.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 122
  • for forum 3.JPG
    for forum 3.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 122
  • for forum 6.JPG
    for forum 6.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 121
LOL....I am sorry, I am not making fun of you, really, but those little pictures look so funny stuck up in the corners of the big boxes.

From what I can see, the viv does look very nice, though.

Now that I am done razzing you, if you want help with figuring it out, just email me and I'll try to help you out. :)

very nice

very nice viv. very colorful :) also from what i can tell, small pictures and such! i just got my corn a couple weeks ago and had no idea of what type of viv. to do i ended up making it more of a desert looking thing. hah. but will change that soon and will get some pictures up! you just inspired me! where did you find all that great stuff in there? i dont want to have to cook tree branches and weird stuff in my oven to make it sanitary?!?!

Back