• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Corns ID help please.

JTC5150

Hi all! Picked up a couple of males and was hoping for some help on ID. Thanks!

DSCN13521.jpg

DSCN13531.jpg

DSCN13501.jpg

DSCN13511.jpg

I would say ghost or possibly anery on the first one and amel for the second one. What color are the eyes and belly checkers on the first one?

Those are some good looking corns and i would have to agree with everyone 1st pic is a ghost and 2nd pic is def an amel.

First picture I would like to see the belly and the eyes. I think Rootbeer or Caramel.

Second picture Amel.

I wouldn't say Anery A for the first one, it doesn't seem dark enough. I'm going to go with dark ghost, but my second guess was caramel. The second snake is definitely an amel.

Back