• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New name, not so new member

TracieMarie<3

Heyy!! My name is Tracie. I've been on here for a while but I was sharing a username with my boyfriend (Liquid86). It seemed appropriate since we were sharing a snake. Now, however, corns have become like potato chips. I couldn't stop at one. I have 3.... and a king... opps haha So I decided it would be a lot less confusing if I just made my own account.

Aaanyway. I went to the Ohio expo Sunday and, as usual, I couldn't seem to leave without picking up a new buddy. Or in this case, two new buddies.

So without further introductions, let me introduce you to my two newest additions. First up is my Creamsicle. I'd seen her at the expo the first time I went, when I got Seraph 3 months ago. She caught my eye but Josh wanted an anery so we got Seraph instead. Every time since then I've seen her but didn't pick her up as I was there with different morphs in mind (my lavender then my butter mot and Josh's ghost). This time I decided to handle her and I fell in love (of course.... lol). BUT I can't think of a name for her!! I'm calling her No Name for now..

Next is El Rey, my B&W Cali King. I walked past his table a few times and the high whites were catching my eye. When I finally stopped to take a look at them, I noticed this guy nestled in the corner of his deli cup in the corner of the display case. He was super gentle when I was handling him and I couldn't resist. I know he's nothing too special, but I love him none-the-less.

Sorry about the quality, I only have my phone camera... =/

Attachments

• Creamsicle 1.jpg
    Creamsicle 1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Creamsicle 2.jpg
    Creamsicle 2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 68
Heyy!! My name is Tracie. I've been on here for a while but I was sharing a username with my boyfriend (Liquid86). It seemed appropriate since we were sharing a snake. Now, however, corns have become like potato chips. I couldn't stop at one. I have 3.... and a king... opps haha So I decided it would be a lot less confusing if I just made my own account.

Hey thats my line. ;) been saying that since 05 and before.

Nice looking group you got there. lol wait until you have 20 plus corns. :grin01:

Hahaha I didn't mean to steal it I swear I didn't know!! LOL

20 corns?!?!? ..... YES PLEASE! hahaha I'm not planning on it but in all honesty I can seriously see it happening.... Officially addicted.

Officially addicted.[/QUOTE said:
I'm with you there :D I love these slithering critters. I know I'm going to breed so I know I will have 20 corns eventually. I wouldn't mind a king snake (yours is such a cute little guy) or some jungle corns either. Some day in the future I think a GTB would be neat. Plans... plans... :D

I'm with you there :D I love these slithering critters. I know I'm going to breed so I know I will have 20 corns eventually. I wouldn't mind a king snake (yours is such a cute little guy) or some jungle corns either. Some day in the future I think a GTB would be neat. Plans... plans... :D

Mmmmm Jungle Cornssss....... And I'm right there with you on the GTBs. Then there's BRBs, Caulkers, Blue Beauties...... hey Trent, Mind just giving up your collection to me??? K thanks. :grin01:

lol 1 good breeding and you could have 20 corns easily.
Last year, i produced 16 young... it was a good size clutch.

Yeah, i am looking at some GTBs.. well after i get some new cages in here this spring and a new rack. I shall see what i have room for. ;)

Oh by the way.. welcome to CS.. :D And I hate to tell you, there is no sharing with your BF.. they should be yours, pure and simple.

Mmmmm Jungle Cornssss....... And I'm right there with you on the GTBs. Then there's BRBs, Caulkers, Blue Beauties...... hey Trent, Mind just giving up your collection to me??? K thanks. :grin01:

What about ATBs? And you should get a MBK, Blue Beauties are nice but oh there are so many more interesting asian rats.

lol 1 good breeding and you could have 20 corns easily.
Last year, i produced 16 young... it was a good size clutch.

Yeah, i am looking at some GTBs.. well after i get some new cages in here this spring and a new rack. I shall see what i have room for. ;)

Oh by the way.. welcome to CS.. :D And I hate to tell you, there is no sharing with your BF.. they should be yours, pure and simple.

There's only one that we really "share." He was the kick off to the addiction. We thought we'd get one together and learn that way. Now I've got three of my own and he's got two of his own. No sharing Caly, Daisy, No Name, or El Rey. Mine, mine, mine! :D

Room is my problem.... I just need to kick somebody out of my house... Steal their room for all my snakes.... :dgrin:

What about ATBs? And you should get a MBK, Blue Beauties are nice but oh there are so many more interesting asian rats.

Ohhh you're gonna get me in trouble!! haha Josh has already "banned" me from any more expos cause I keep finding more I want. ATB's happen to be on the top of my list too lol I've only just touched the tip of the rat snakes... I've wanted a Baird's since seeing one in the first cornsnake book I read. Seeing all the asian rats has made me want even more!! Oh the possibilities.........

lol well ATBs are more of an experienced keepers snake due to their ahem temper.
This is an old picture, he has already doubled in size from last year.
RED1.jpg

lol well ATBs are more of an experienced keepers snake due to their ahem temper.
This is an old picture, he has already doubled in size from last year.
RED1.jpg

OMG he's gorgeous!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous!! I hear they're pretty uhm... temperamental lol The only one I've met is the exception to the rule. Trent's is pretty mild, from what I hear about them anyway. Which is why I will be stealing her. :D

OMG he's gorgeous!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous!! I hear they're pretty uhm... temperamental lol The only one I've met is the exception to the rule. Trent's is pretty mild, from what I hear about them anyway. Which is why I will be stealing her. :D

No I'm not giving you my collection. And no your not stealing Renata. :)

Hi Tracie!!!!!

No I'm not giving you my collection. And no your not stealing Renata. :)

No need to give her your collection when we'll be breeding everything she wants in 2 years anyways! :D And no she won't, because I'll be stealing her....and replacing her with Eeeeevil. ;)

Back