• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to the collection!!! Since i havent posted ina while!!

CULEBRA85

JUST ANOTHER JOSH!!! LOL
First my GreenRoughSnake named Gumby that mi gf bought me, then my cresties an my gf hornytoad....yes cresteds are back in my life.....lol...enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• gumby1.jpg
    gumby1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 75
  • gumby2.jpg
    gumby2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 75
  • P020411_17.29.jpg
    P020411_17.29.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 75
  • P020411_17.33.jpg
    P020411_17.33.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 75
  • P160611_21.43.jpg
    P160611_21.43.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 74
Good luck with this. Do you have a source of ants for the horned lizard? Rough green snakes are notoriously difficult. I hope they do okay for you.

Rough snake is doing fine and eating well on crickets, mealworms and earthworms. The toad is getting ants and crickets, and doing verywell.

well my friend has a ant colony belive it or not and ive been thinking about starting one my self, also he feeds on mealworms and crickets tu add to his diet.

You might want to check the RG for parasites- they are virtually all WC.
I already de-wormed her for now and took her to my old job for a fecal cytology witch only showed tapes.....she is also in my room and not anywhere close to my other snakes.

Thats the plan Nanci, cuz i know how the tapeworm lifespan works. its only been a yr since i last worked as a vetech but i think i still got it...lol...plus even if i dont find anything ill still deworm her.

My first snake was a RG snake, seeing yours brings back such good memories. They're incredibly fun little creatures!

My first snake was a RG snake, seeing yours brings back such good memories. They're incredibly fun little creatures!
yea shes awesome, very fun when she tries to volt out of her exoterra, she blends in so well in the vines, then zoooomm she goes!!! lol for now she is the closest ill get to a vine snake. lol plus mu gf bought her for me!!! so shes special!! lol

Back