• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nikon D50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joejr14

Grand Bubble Burster
So technically not a 'for sale' ad, more or less a 'feeler'. I'd like to upgrade cameras within the next month and between snake sales from last year, selling a few adult females (and yearlings), and my camera, I should have enough to make that happen.

So I'm curious if anyone on this website would be interested in a used body only Nikon D50? I'm not really sure of what I'd ask, but it's basically the same camera as the D40.

:shrugs:

Hm 63 views and nothin'?

I'm thinking around $300 shipped for the body only. I know that the D300 runs on CF memory cards, so I'll have no use for the SD ones I currently have. I can throw those in there was all, and I think I've got two 1 gig cards laying around.

I've still got the original box the D50 came in, plus all the paperwork laying around here somewhere.

Sorry, Joe. I might have been interested but I just bought a camera on ebay. If you don't get any interest here, try there. While I was watching, there weren't too many nice cameras that went by unsold.

Yeah I know ebay is a viable option, I was just hoping to be able to sell it here before I had to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back