• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Non Snake pick up

HVani

I just got this guy today. He's so cute. I've been looking into cresties for a while and finally pulled the trigger. I have no idea what morph he is, I just liked his spots and he seemed pretty easy going.

blurry_zps586b4e50.jpg

gecko_zpsfd9d422b.jpg

Very cute, congrats! He is either a Flame or possibly a bare minimum Harlequin, I can't quite tell if he has enough pattern to be called a harly.

I like cresties so much. My ex had one once and it was the coolest. I'll get one one day, when I have more room!

Cool pickup! I like our little crestie baby. It's technically my son's but we all care for it.

Very cute, congrats! He is either a Flame or possibly a bare minimum Harlequin, I can't quite tell if he has enough pattern to be called a harly.

Thanks! I looked up both and he seems a little in between. I will most likely just refer to him as a flame since he's for sure that.

He is such a cute little thing. I can't believe I have to wait a WHOLE 1-2 weeks before being able to handle him! He seems ok with life right now. Last night he was out and this morning he watched me as I came in and out of the room to get things.

Thanks!

He's 10 grams. Last night I weighed him and looked him over. He definitely has some boy parts forming.

Icarus_zps53bc19c0.jpg

Thanks!

We do have a very nice local reptile store that I went too first. I was going to buy from them but I actually found this guy at a pet store. I went all over town looking at Petsmart and similar. This was the biggest, healthiest, juvi I found. The guy I talked to was also pretty knowledgeable. I have gotten a snake from them in the past as well. Even though they are a pet store (that sells puppies :() Their reptiles seem to be top notch.

I also want to add I did look into breeders in the area but all of them wanted $100 plus for small babies. I'm certain they were very nice morphs, but I wasn't interested in any morphs. I just wanted a nice healthy baby and I didn't want to spend that much.

Back